• Blog >
  • Tinsel poses a danger to pets
RSS Feed

Tinsel poses a danger to pets

If you have pets, you should probably avoid using tinsel on your Christmas tree. If it is eaten, it can cause serious harm as it passes through the intestines; it can get stuck, and surgery may be required.

Location

Find us on the map

Office Hours

Our Regular Schedule

Phoenix Veterinary Internal Medicine Services

Monday:

8:00 am-5:00 pm

Tuesday:

8:00 am-5:00 pm

Wednesday:

8:00 am-Noon

Thursday:

8:00 am-5:00 pm

Friday:

8:00 am-5:00 pm

Saturday:

Closed

Sunday:

Closed

Testimonial

  • "Thank you Dr. Greene for coming in the middle of the night for Maggie. She was a great companion."
    Heather C.